Emotional Driving is the new road safety concept created by Gonvarri Steel Services (GSS) for its workers, in order to motivate them to drive in a safer manner. This concept is being tackled from three different perspectives:
- Planet, because road safety is part of the GSS commitment to society (helping to save lives).
- People, because it is also focused on prevention and a sign of concern for our workers.
- Performance, because road safety is part of the business model (Hiasa) and strategic objective.
The Emotional Driving is becoming a reality thanks to several initiatives that are taking place in the division:
• Safety Days, like the one that already took place in Madrid on December the 19th.
• Emotional Driving Challenge.
• Emotional Driving Training.
For GSS the Health & Safety is fundamental in its commitment to people, both to those who work in the company and to those that are part of the companies which GSS is working with.